Back in 2011, I decided to try recording an exploratory testing session.
I uploaded the results privately to Youtube and essentially forgot about it.
It was the first time I tried to think out loud, and record, and conduct exploratory testing, and make notes, all at the same time.
Despite its rough edges, and horrible editing, I'm going to make it available.
I have long lost the original recording so I can't recreate a full unedited version, and I can't really adjust this video too much, so I'll let it stand as a time bound representation of where I was with the multi tasking approach to exploratory testing back in 2011.
If you want to learn more about Technical Exploratory Testing then I have a free course that covers more of the basics.