- How far should you go in your investigation of a defect?
- Is there such a thing as an Evil Tester? Poking holes is good.
- Why Speak at conferences? write blogs? - To get your message out.
- Lesson Learned - I'm not ready for that vs I could do but choose not to
- Lessons Learned - Experts Make Stuff Up, They Don't Know Everything
I use Patreon as a community membership site to support people who are serious about improving their testing skills. Content built using community feedback it contains exclusive Patreon videos, tutorials and courses. As little as $1 monthly gives you immediate access to the material and community Q&A features.
- Exclusive online training courses
- Exclusive tutorial videos
- 'In The News' Testing Lessons Learned
- Access to our YouTube content ad-free
- Q&A video webinars
- And more...
Read the book: Dear Evil Tester
My book, "Dear Evil Tester" contains answers to questions that you didn't know testers asked.
"Wonderful stuff there. Real deep."
"The more you know about software testing, the more you will find to amuse you."
Other books written by Alan Richardson
The Top 9 Questions About Agile Testing... Answered Inside
- What is Agile Testing?
- Do we still need testers in Agile?
- What is an Agile Tester?
- What does a Tester Actually Do?
- Should we automated our testing?
- What tools should we use?
- How much should we automate?
- How can we automate in a sprint?
- How can we finish all our testing in a sprint?