TLDR; A list of books that was shown in shaky cam on the What is Agile Testing video.
In the What is Agile Testing? video I used shaky cam to show a subset of books which help me understand Agile Testing.
In this post I list them such that they can be researched by the diligent reader.
I have listed the books shown below - all links are amazon affiliate links.
I have also included images of the book shelf where the subset was taken from, you might find some other interesting books there.
I am maintaining a list of recommended books on Amazon - again these are Amazon.com affiliate links.
Some of these books are out of print, but hopefully you’ll find second hand copies listed on Amazon or from your favourite second hand online book shopping store.
- Cybernetics by Norbert Wiener
- God and Golem inc by Norbert Wiener
- Inventions by Norbert Wiener
- Human Use of Human Beings by Norbert Wiener
- An Introduction to Cybernetics by W. Ross Ashby
- The story of Cybernetics By Maurice Trask
- Cybernetics and Management by Stafford Beer
- Systems Thinking Volume One, edited by F.E. Emery
- Systems Thinking Volume Two, edited by F.E. Emery
- Operational Research, by M.S. Makower and E. Williamson
- Systems Management and Change - a Graphic Guide by Carter, Martin, Mayblin, Munday
- The Systems Approach by C. West Churchman
- The New Economics by E. W. Deming
- Out of the Crisis by E. W. Deming
- What is Total Quality Control by Ishikawa and Lu
- A study of the Toyota production system by Shingo
- The Principles of Product Development Flow by Reinertsen